FraudWatch is a global leader in online brand protection and takes down thousands of Phishing and Malware sites, fake Domains, Social Media Profiles and fake Mobile Apps for clients across the world.
Founded in 2003, FraudWatch is a privately owned Internet Security company headquartered in Melbourne with international teams in California, Toronto, Dubai and London. From humble beginnings, FraudWatch has grown to be a world-leader in the online brand protection space, protecting over 4000 brands across 60 countries and backed by a team of highly motivated experts who are passionate about our field of expertise.
About the Role
We are on the hunt for a new Client Services Officer with a technical understanding of internet threats and how they work.
You will join the Melbourne Client Services team based in Box Hill, providing exceptional customer service and account management to a small portfolio of clients to ensure client objectives and expectations are managed both pre and post sales.
In addition to building strong relationships with clients, you will also provide support and assistance to the Client Services and Sales teams, including:
- Pre-sales support, scans and documentation including RFI/RFP response, to help drive new business opportunities.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients and ensure open communication with internal operational teams to drive deliverables and client satisfaction.
- Provide support to Channel Partners to assist them in making sales on behalf of FraudWatch.
- Manage the client onboarding process within internal business systems.
- Deliver a client-centered experience, monitoring and escalating issues, incidents and events where necessary and proactively update management on client satisfaction levels.
- Assist in the development of sales process documentation, and update internal training and procedural documentation where required
You will be able to demonstrate experience and a strong desire to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction ideally within a technical solutions setting, with:
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline would be an advantage.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software for recording and tracking all client interactions would be advantageous.
- A self-starter attitude - you can work autonomously but you also thrive in a team environment.
- High personal work standards.
- Good time management skills (including the ability to handle many tasks simultaneously).
You will be able to demonstrate a service-based results-oriented approach to your work with the ability to work collaboratively as part of the team and as well as independently with initiative.
What’s on Offer
An attractive base salary plus commissions if quarterly team targets are met!
We are a collaborative and fun work environment based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne within walking distance of a train station and free parking onsite.
At FraudWatch we value employee wellbeing and offer a range of benefits including 5 additional days of personal leave per year as well as a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program.
If you’re looking for an opportunity with a growing industry leader in cyber security and feel you can contribute to the team based on experience and passion, submit your cover letter and resume now and a member of FraudWatch may be in touch to discuss this role with you further.
For more information about FraudWatch check us out at: https://www.fraudwatch.com
A National Police Check will be performed prior to commencement of employment.
Recruiters, thanks but we have this role covered!
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have experience using?
- How many years' experience do you have in the IT industry?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.