About the role
We are seeking Permanent Part Time Catering Assistants to join the kitchen team in our client's aged care facility located in Randwick, NSW.
- Monday - Sunday Shifts available
- Part time roles available
Shift Schedule may be subject to change
*The successful applicant must provide a current Federal Police Check, COVID-19 Vaccine certificate and a 2021 Flu Shot Certificate or be willing to apply for one*
Key Responsibilities (Full Training will be provided!)
- Providing meal service to residents
- Adhering to and completing quality assurance documents
- Washing dishes in the main kitchen and plating of meals
- Preparing salads and sandwiches in the main kitchen
- Function set up and clear down
- Assist the Chef and Chef Manager as required in day to day tasks
Skills and experience
- Hospitality experience
- Reliable and punctual
- Confident is working in a team & autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and perform work within deadlines
- Empathy and respect towards aged care residents, staff and clients
- The ability to support the chefs and the team in a busy kitchen
Benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate plus penalty loadings as per Hospitality Award. You will also receive comprehensive training to perform your role in a satisfactory manner.
Our Staff Benefits program where you have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
Why work with Catering Industries?
We are a family owned and operated business where our people are our backbone and it's their passion and dedication that has attributed to our substantial organic growth over the past 40 years. We emphasize a culture of service excellence, where our core values of CARE, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY & TRUST are expected of all employees.
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a catering assistant?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.