SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR CLERK
JGW Harvest & Tillage Support is a local progressive farm machinery dealership with branches located in Cowra and Wagga Wagga. We have a commitment to high quality service and reliability. We specialise in Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Gleaner, Lely, Goldacres and Topcon.
A position has become available for an experienced Service Administration Clerk to join our growing team in our Cowra branch. Reporting directly to the Service Manager the Service Administration Clerk is accountable for efficiently and effectively carrying out all daily service administrative functions related to the service operations including all aspects of the repair ordering process.
Other position responsibilities include;
- Creating repair orders and maintaining job files
- Process all aspects of labour, sublet and sundry related costs
- Assists with parts related transactions as required
- Maintains ‘work in progress’ records
- Invoicing of all service and maintenance contracts and daily work
- Processing of daily timecards and ensuring the weekly pay sheet is completed and submitted in a timely manner
- Liaise with Sales team regarding build specifications on New Machinery
- Adherence to all WH&S procedures
While Agricultural mechanical experience would be highly regarded, applicants with a farming and administration background are encouraged to apply. Other personal attributes required to successfully fill this role are;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional presentation
- Team work ethic
- Computer literate with above average skills in Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage several tasks at one time
- Current Motor Vehicle licence
On offer is a Permanent full time position with a competitive remuneration package. If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, to submit your expression of interest please email a resume to email@example.com
Experience in Equip DMS systems
Previous experience with administration
Current Forklift licence
If you believe you have the right attributes & experience to be a valuable member of our team we would like to hear from you.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.