THE INS GROUP
If you love helping people and want to be at the forefront of the future of health care, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. The INS Group is a local success story and one of the longest-standing care providers in Australia, providing nursing solutions since 1984. In the 21st century, the INS Group is involved in the development and delivery of various eHealth technologies to support quality health care, regardless of our where our clients are based. Our clients have access to qualified health professionals at their fingertips in the event of an emergency.
Our Responders are accountable for responding quickly and effectively to alarms raised by clients who may be isolated and in distress and/or medical emergency.
They also work as part of a multi-function team based in the Illawarra that supports a range of medical and emergency-related services around the clock.
We're seeking qualified Nurses (including Assistants in Nursing), Paramedics or Occupational Therapists who can demonstrate the following qualifications, skills, experience and qualities:
- Relevant qualification
- Registration with AHPRA (ENs / RNs / OTs / Paramedics)
- Current First Aid certificate
- Willingness to work night shifts, afternoon shifts and weekends
- An understanding of the needs of the aged care community, including the importance of the role played by home care and monitoring
- A warm, friendly and empathetic personality
- A high level of customer focus
- The ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships with staff, clients and their significant others, and external service providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication including listening skills
- The ability to think critically and solve problems using a logical process
- Computer literacy
- A high level of initiative
You must also be able to show alignment with our organisational Values:
Did we mention that you MUST be willing to work shifts, including night shift? Please don't apply otherwise. This role is based out of The INS Group office in Wollongong.
I'm your applicant… how do I apply?
Please apply via seek by attaching your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
The INS Group values diversity in its workforce and encourages applications from experienced Nurses from all backgrounds.
In alignment with our Values, we respect job applicants and recognise that it takes time to apply. All applicants will receive a response.
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have experience with phone based medical triage?
- Have you completed a qualification in paramedics /paramedical science?
- Have you completed a qualification in nursing?
- How many years' experience do you have as an occupational therapist?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.