About Reflections Holiday Parks
Reflections Holiday Parks are located next to some of the most iconic beaches, inland dams and landmarks across NSW in breathtaking locations. As the only group of holiday parks who also maintain public recreation reserves, our focus is on providing exceptional visitor experiences. Surpluses generated by Reflections Holiday Parks are used to directly support and revitalise the Group’s holiday parks and surrounding Crown land reserves to ensure that visitors and local communities can enjoy these precious community assets for generations to come. It is an exciting time to come on board as we look to future proof the business and build awareness of our brand.
About the Role
We are seeking multiple Grounds Workers for casual roles to work across two of our inland parks - Reflections Lake Burrendong and Reflections Mookerawa Waters.
The Grounds Worker will work a rotational roster across a 7-day per week operation, including weekend and public holiday work.
In this role, you will:
- Undertaking general grounds maintenance and repairs, including water supply, buildings and other facilities;
- Upkeep of guest amenities and conducting routine inspections, including COVID cleaning procedures;
- Repairs and servicing of parks’ plant and other machinery;
- Operate plant and equipment;
- Maintenance of gardens and trees to ensure a safe environment for visitors and staff;
- Carry out security checks and patrols of the park;
- Assist and direct visitors within the park;
- Follow Work Health and Safety procedures, identifying hazards and assessing and controlling safety risks
As this is a peak summer role, the successful candidates will have full availability for the months of December and January (including weekends and public holidays).
The successful applicants will be subject to the following:
- National Criminal History Check
- Working With Children (WWC) clearance for paid employment
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessment including functional capacity evaluation and drug & alcohol screen
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence of this
How to Apply
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, click on ‘Apply for this job’ and upload a current resume detailing your experience.
Please note: Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.