Project involvement NSW wide
- Join a leader in Healthcare Technology, a continuously growing and dynamic industry
- Take the next step on your career growth path
- Gain exposure to cutting edge technology on multiple and varied projects
Driven by continued success and internal promotion, we need to add another member to our NSW Project Team.
This is a great opportunity to bring your strong technical, data, communications and leadership talents to our motivated and successful team, who are passionate about excellence in customer service and delivery, excited about continuously challenging themselves, developing their knowledge, taking ownership of their responsibilities and having each other’s backs.
You will coordinate, oversee, drive and own the successful delivery of our technology installation projects across NSW – during construction, retrofit and upgrade projects.
If you revel in the challenges that technology provides, you will enjoy:
- Responsibility for multiple simultaneous projects across the state.
- Participating in installation and commissioning.
- Performing technical troubleshooting and support – in person and remotely.
- Coordinating all resources to meet project and customer needs (and take a hands-on approach when necessary).
- Supervising installation teams, always ensuring that Rauland’s high quality standards are met.
- Developing and managing quality relationships with all stakeholders (including customer site staff) to ensure achievement of expected outcomes.
- Assisting with estimates and proactively manage variations.
- Assisting with creating documentation, including service manuals.
- Participating in the On-Call roster.
Your Qualifications / Experience:
- Previous experience working in Security, Communications, Data, Audio Visual, Electrical or similar industries.
- Adept at working with Serial, IP & Dry contact interfaces including configuration and fault finding.
- Previous experience with GUI based software configuration and interfaces.
- Current driver’s licence and are available to travel regionally.
- Current White/Red Construction Industry card.
- Experience working with RF signals, IPTV solutions and communications systems will be of additional benefit.
- You have some experience gained working in construction environments, as well as proven experience leading others (leading contractors would be an advantage).
- A fully maintained company vehicle
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Continuous in-house learning and development opportunities
- An environment where your engagement is rewarded with realistic advancement opportunities
With 152 staff across six locations in two countries, Rauland Australia has proudly served the healthcare sector for more than 29 years. Today, with a new perspective on care, Concentric Care is leading healthcare providers into the future with a single platform for transformation. Our platform, Concentric Care, delivers a single point of focus from a single trusted partner, providing a platform for change in the way clinicians and carers communicate, connect and care. Concentric Care provides our customers with a more complete, end to end technology experience, making the most of their investment in care.
Does taking the next step in your career with a stable, market-leading company that thrives on innovation and delivering fantastic customer outcomes sound appealing? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Rauland is passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.