Royal Wolf has over 25 years of experience and a commitment to providing superior customer service. With 39 Customer Service Centre’s located throughout Australia & New Zealand, Royal Wolf is proud to be Australasia’s largest container provider. We specialize in the hire, sale, and modification of new and used shipping containers and offer a wide range of shipping container and portable building products to suit every need. We take pride in our great reputation for high quality products, customer service and our dedicated team.
Royal Wolf help connect communities, shape our cities, create possibilities, and provide products as unique as our customers; so why wouldn’t you want to make a difference by building your career with a leader in containerised product solutions.
Reporting to the Regional Manager this hands-on role will see you mentoring and leading a team of Business Development personnel throughout Brisbane. You will be actively involved in implementing, driving, and monitoring hire and sales strategies. A primary focus of this role is the implementation and measurement of Key Performance Indicators to build strong commercially based customer and client relationships to grow the provision of storage solutions to our nominated National and Regional Managed Account portfolios.
- Motivate, lead, and coach your team of sales personnel
- Implement training and establish and monitor key performance indicators that drive performance excellence
- Partner with the regional leadership team to ensure personal and team activities are aligned to and integrate with the regional and company strategy
- Work closely with National Accounts team members to ensure nominated accounts receive agreed products and services
- Develop and implement integrated local and regional plans to deliver on UOL and unit pricing objectives
- Actively promote RW products and services through value selling and grow existing relationships
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience in a proactive sales position with a strong B2B focus. Tertiary qualified, you will possess a high level of commercial acumen, project management experience and a strong eye for detail.
What you will bring to this role:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a B2B development/account management role, preferably within an industrial services/heavy equipment environment
- Experience in managing, leading, coaching and training a sales team to drive a sales excellence expectation and culture within the team
- The ability to implement, monitor and report on key performance indicators
- Exposure or experience in monitoring, forecasting, and reporting on sales budgets vs actual
- Available for travel within the region
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of coachability, curiosity, intelligence, and strong work ethic
As a member of the Royal Wolf team, you will enjoy an inclusive and supportive culture where your opinions are valued. Our team is passionate, authentic, innovative and above all – we are excited about what we do.
How to Apply
This is a terrific opportunity to work with a national leader. If the Regional Sales Manager position sounds of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your resume and covering letter.
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Regional Sales Manager?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.