Aerometrex is a geospatial tech company with a focus on providing data driven insights for a range of industries. As a preferred supplier to the private & public sector, we have over 40 years of experience in areas such as aerial imagery and mapping, 3D modelling and airborne LIDAR. Aerometrex also offers a subscription-based service known as MetroMap, which gives users easy access to high-quality 2D imagery, 3D reality mesh models and LIDAR-derived products.
A great opportunity has become available for a fulltime Cloud Engineer to join our growing team based at our Adelaide Head Office. This role reports to the ICT Manager and will assist in enhancing the security and performance of the cloud infrastructure.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for various products, this includes creating separate cloud environments for development, staging and production.
- Implement CI/CD and DevSecOps infrastructure, focus on infrastructure as code and scanning early to shift security left.
- Design, develop and automate internal processes for standing up cloud infrastructure.
- Manage work effectively through agile methodologies, mainly Kanban.
- Administer, research, and maintain DevSecOps tools.
- Build and troubleshoot deployment pipelines with stream aligned teams.
- Work with developers to identify, debug and resolve build or deployment issues.
What you'll need (essential requirements):
- In-depth knowledge of Git and GitOps for infrastructure management.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket Pipelines and Azure DevOps..
- Knowledge and experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Pulumi and Helm.
- Substantial knowledge and experience with agile work management tools such as Jira
- Strong grasp of the importance of automation and disaster recovery using redeployable infrastructure..
What we'd like (desirable requirements):
- Familiarity with in-cloud (AKS/EKS) and on-premise (Kubespray) Kubernetes.
- Experience with big data related workloads.
Why work with us
We're committed to professional excellence with a focus on innovation and team development. We value our team members and offer a supportive work environment in which to grow.
If you’re interested in developing your career in the software development/ geospatial industry and you're committed to producing high quality work while contributing to team outcomes, we’d like to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to Nadia Cantini – Aerometrex HR via the seek application process.
* We thank all applicants for their interest in this role however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* No recruitment agencies please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.