North Melbourne based
- Develop on cutting edge technologies such as .Net 6, React, Cloud, AI, IoT etc.
- Where innovation and collaboration deliver solutions that are ahead of the market
- Leading healthcare technology provider across Australia and New Zealand
Recent growth and success paired with our future vision has prompted the need to enhance our Development Team by adding proven and capable Front-End Engineering talent, as we are undertaking exciting new projects in a wide range of technologies.
Working closely with the Engineering and Iteration Managers, your immediate team, other Rauland teams and customers, you will be involved in a variety of projects working on cutting edge solutions improving the healthcare experience for patients and staff in the acute health, mental health and aged care sectors.
You enjoy the company of passionate, enthusiastic and motivated peers in a highly collaborative Agile team. You are passionate about excellence in customer service, excited about continuously challenging yourself, developing your knowledge, taking ownership of your responsibilities, and having your team’s backs.
- Focus on front-end and UI aspects of our product lines.
- Get an opportunity to be exposed to a wide range of technologies.
- Enjoy involvement in all aspects of development and will help drive improvements.
- Have an opportunity to continuously develop and learn.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in front-end and UI development.
- Solid development experience HTML5, CSS3, Sass, and understanding about Less.
- Passion for beautiful design.
- Most importantly, attention to detail.
Experience with the following will put you ahead of others:
- A good understanding of Object Oriented Programming philosophies and modern day best practices.
- Understanding and knowledge about C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience in mobile app development on Android, iOS or X platform.
- Experience in or exposure to developing in an Agile environment.
- Experience with testing principles such as TDD and CI.
- Understanding about SQL, LINQ and Databases.
- Knowledge about Domain Driven Development, CQRS.
- Implement commercial business requirements into high quality code and algorithms
- Collaboration with a broad team and internal stakeholders
- Provide product support – utilising highly developed verbal and written communications skills using face-to-face, telephone and email media
- A formal qualification in the relevant discipline would be advantageous to your application
About Rauland Australia
With 148 staff across six locations in two countries, Rauland Australia has proudly served the healthcare sector for more than 28 years. Today, with a new perspective on care, Concentric Care is leading healthcare providers into the future with a single platform for transformation. Our platform, Concentric Care, delivers a single point of focus from a single trusted partner, providing a platform for change in the way clinicians and carers communicate, connect and care. Concentric Care provides our customers with a more complete, end to end technology experience, making the most of their investment in care.
If you would like to gain a place in this exciting environment, please submit your resume and a cover letter, now!
Be sure to highlight your relevant experience in UI development and how you would best contribute to the team.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate front-end professional to embark on an exciting new career path with a market leading business. If you’re inspired by the opportunity to join a growing, innovative team and play a role in the digital transformation of the healthcare industry we would love to hear from you.
Rauland is passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires HTML development experience?
- Have you worked in a role which requires CSS development experience?
- How many years of front end development experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.