We are currently recruiting for an Accessories & Merchandise Planning Coordinator to join our Product Planning Team.
As an Accessories & Merchandise Planning Coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination of the development, procurement, and sales of Merchandise & Accessories products to both our dealer and eCommerce channels. Along with reviewing and monitoring product line ups, inventory control and proposing strategies for sales generation and promotion.
- Independently manage product development suppliers by initiating and developing concepts ensuring items adhere to quality standards and reflect approved corporate standards subject to the approval of the Product Planning Manager.
- Administer merchandise inventory and procurement via regular stock monitoring as approved and advise Purchasing team to re-order to achieve required stock coverage.
- Regularly review and monitor merchandise and accessories sales performance and make recommendations on items to be reordered and/or discontinued.
- Oversee the planning and arrival of merchandise and accessory stock delivery ensuring stock volume management requirements are met.
- Analyse and propose merchandise and accessory pricing for new and current products ensuring profitability and sales potential is maintained in line with budgets.
- Develop recommendations for merchandise items to support events, conferences and other activities conducted by internal departments, such as Motorcycle, Power Equipment, Marine and Customer Service.
- Provide Marketing report update to the Product Planning Manager for monthly Operations and Managers Meetings.
You will have creative flair and enthusiasm in undertaking marketing activities to both Dealer Network and Consumers to stimulate demand, combined with detailed knowledge of Parts Accessory business operations in related industries.
You will also have a sound level of knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Excel and other Office programmes, Adobe In Design, Photoshop and Content Management System (DXP).
Additionally, you must also have the following attributes: strong written and verbal communication skills, highly proactive and self-motivated individual, ability to multi-task, high attention to detail, analytical skills, and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Previous marketing experience and/or related qualification is desired
- Attractive lease programs (both vehicle and motorcycle)
- Product discounts
- Free loan program for lawn and garden equipment
- Onsite gym
- Free onsite parking
- Continued support and development opportunities for associates through our ongoing Learning and Development initiatives
- Flexible Work Policy
Honda Australia Motorcycle and Power Equipment Pty. Ltd. is a market-leading importer and distributor of an extensive range of Motorcycles, Power Equipment and Marine products. Honda products are state of the art technology, and provide exceptional quality, safety and superb performance.
Being part of Honda means being a part of the world’s largest and most successful engine manufacturer dedicated to supplying the highest quality products for worldwide customer satisfaction, not only for the benefit of current customers, but also for future generations.
Honda acknowledges its responsibilities to the environment and community. The organisation strives to encompass the Honda Philosophy in all of its operations; Respect for the individual, coupled with providing Joy to those who Buy, Sell and create our products. Honda MPE also recognises the desire for Employees to develop their skills within the workplace and will be actively encouraging job rotations in recognition of this.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.