This is an exciting time to be part of a rapidly growing organisation which is process-driven to give our customers the best possible experience. The successful candidate will engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders conducting software support and customer service for our products.
About the business
Precise Business Solutions is a well-established software business (over 25 years), specialising in the provision and implementation of Epicor ERP software, as well as our own companion software applications offering solutions for procurement, counter sales and project and contract management . With people in Perth, Melbourne, the UK, New Zealand, the Netherlands and the US, we have a global team of over 50 people.
We work collaboratively with our customers and partners to understand their needs and empower them to achieve their business objectives. We have been recognised as a world class Epicor ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provider with several prestigious awards, including the Epicor International Partner of the Year 2018, 2014 and 2013 and the Epicor Customer Experience Partner Award 2019.
Our global headquarters is located in Perth, on the café strip in Mount Hawthorn.
Have a Can-Do Attitude
- Go above and beyond when needed - Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get the job done - Challenge the status quo and embrace change - Provide solutions to problems and ideas for opportunities
Strive for Excellence
- Deliver great quality work, every time - Be innovative and seek to improve in all ways - Lead by example - Be resourceful and efficient
Be a Great Team
- Seek ways to help others and ask for help when you need it - Be open, respectful and collaborative - Display unity internally and externally - Have fun and celebrate the wins
- Be accountable for your actions and responsibilities - Meet your commitments - Do what you say - Use your initiative and be proactive
About the role
We are looking for a Junior Support Analyst to join our software support team.
Reporting to the Support Manager your primary objective will be to provide application support for the software solutions that we offer at Precise.
The role requires delivery of excellent customer service and high levels of product and technical support to our customers, partners, and internal resources.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Support: Provide a high level of application support via remote technologies.
- SLT: Adhere to agreed KPIs and meeting Service Level Targets.
- Escalate: Allocating incidents and requests to the most appropriate working group for escalations.
- Assistance: Assist internal users with software and hardware issues.
- Processes: Ensuring there are clear processes in place for delivery of support services.
We are looking for the following skills & experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong IT technical skills.
- Strong administration experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work proactively, independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to take onboard responsibility with a can-do attitude.
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL principles is desirable.
Why work with us?
At Precise we aim to provide an enjoyable and challenging work environment that promotes our values and encourages our team to reach their full potential.
We offer our people:
- Modern office in a central location with great facilities only a short stroll from the front door.
- A multi-cultural and inclusive work environment.
- Access to on-the-job training and development.
- A work wellness program which includes complimentary fresh fruit daily and use of end-of-trip facilities including lockers and shower in our main office location.
- A structured reward and recognition program, which recognises outstanding contributions to our business.
Apply now to be a part of our team and enjoy the benefits of a competitive salary package and a positive work-life balance. This is a great opportunity to further develop your career as a Support Analyst in a dynamic and expanding company.
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements are due by COB 30/10/2021
Only candidates with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered – please include your residency status in your application. Short term visas will not be accepted.
Only applications with a CV and Cover Letter will be considered.
If you think you are a great match for this role, please click on the 'Apply for this job' button today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a support analyst?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.