Club Manager/Experienced Assistant Manager - South Melbourne
Are you looking for?
- A Club Management role where you are hands-on and not stuck behind a desk doing admin
- An all-rounded role involving building the member community, member results and mentorship, team leadership, reporting and driving growth and sales within the club
- A full time salary starting at $60K + Superannuation
- Monthly Bonus & Commissions
- External education paid for you by the top providers in the industry
- To be a part of a passionate team who grows communities together transforming 1000s of lives in a strength based program
- At RBT we provide group strength & conditioning training and nutritional education and accountability in an environment that is fun, community driven and achieves results!
With 13 clubs throughout Melbourne and Perth Result Based Training exists to empower people to transform and live their dream life. Our objective is to be recognised as the premier transformation brand and to lift the standards in health and fitness.
At RBT our Club Managers play an integral role in building our strong member community as the face of our business.
The role entails more than just delivering motivating group strength & conditioning sessions. Our Club Manager positions are unique and well suited to someone who wants a diverse management role - building a strong member community, team leadership, reporting and ultimately driving sales to achieve successful growth within the club.
Based at our OG South Melbourne club, this dynamic and fast paced role well suited to someone with a track record of sales, customer service, KPI achievement and proven management experience and passion in the health and fitness industry.
The position is full-time, with an attractive base salary of $65,700 including superannuation plus uncapped monthly bonus'. Managers of our established clubs will have on target earnings of approx $80,000 + per annum.
Additionally all our staff have the opportunity to expand their one-on-one training client base, utilising our clubs rent free, with no cut.
We strongly believe that education needs to be a part of our employees ongoing development. All RBT Coaches receive significant learning and development through our RBT Education Program to ensure RBT Coaches and Managers are the best in the industry.
At RBT our people make our success, and in order to continue our growth we are committed to developing our employees whilst creating a motivating, fun team environment.
Interested in joining the RBT team?
Click Apply below and send through your current resume with a cover page answering these 3 questions...
- Why are you passionate about changing people's lives?
- Why would you be a great fit for Result Based Training?
- Tell us about your prior successes in the Management/Club Management within the fitness industry?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.