Our mission is open hearts and bold strides.
Ruah aims to promote measures to achieve equality. Section 51 of the Equal opportunity Act applies to this role.
We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Compliance Officer as part of Ruah’s newly expanding Governance team. This is a full time, permanent position working 38 hours per week, 8am -4pm, based at Subiaco.
As part of the Governance Team, the Compliance Officer will ensure that the organisation’s governance standards, legislative and compliance obligations are met. The position oversees and facilitates compliance across the organisation’s internal and external information systems to support Ruah’s strategic goals, business planning and operational objectives.
The position will also undertake ongoing actions and specific projects to support the quality and risk program, assist in the achievement of Ruah’s risk and quality standards, and achieve external accreditation.
What do we offer?
- A supportive team
- Level 4 of the Social Home Care and Disability Services Award- $74,417- $80,066 depending on experience
- Salary packaging, 5 weeks annual leave, leave loading
- Our technology is pretty awesome too
Who are we looking for?
It is expected that the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a compliance or quality role.
- Knowledge in contract compliance, data privacy and feedback/complaints.
- Ability to break down complex information into easily understood terms.
- Ability to analyse, present and report quality and risk data to staff at all levels.
- Knowledge and confidence in using quality and risk management software systems.
As a specialist in Quality and Risk, your role would be to support the learning and development needs of staff across the organisation in this specialist area.
Candidate Notice: Ruah is currently evaluating the requirements of the WA Government’s Health Worker Directions for mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations. Should this position require such a vaccination, an applicant and/or new employee will be required to provide evidence of their vaccination status in accordance with the Directions and/or applicable Ruah employment terms or policy.
If you are interested in this position, please prepare a 1-2 page cover letter outlining how you are suited to the role and addressing the selection criteria. Please submit this along with a current resume. The position description can be found on our website www.ruah.org.au.
Closing date for applications- Monday, 4pm, 18 October 2021
For further information about the position please contact:
Service Lead, Governance
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are building a workplace where difference is embraced and encouraged - and to do this, we need people on our team who are representative of the clients we work with, who are passionate about change and courageous enough to stand up for what is right.
Everyone is welcome. Everyone belongs.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.