Make-A-Wish is one of Australia’s most trusted charities and part of the largest wish-granting organizations in the world. We partner with children with life threatening conditions, their families and medical teams to grant wishes as unique as the children who imagine them. At Make-A-Wish, our mission is to grant the wish of every eligible child as we believe these wishes complement treatment, build resilience and bring hope to these children and their families when they need it most.
Here at Make-A-Wish we are ready to shake things up in our Community Fundraising program and have lots of fun while we do it. We’re here to try new things and engage differently with fundraisers across Australia.
We have a newly created role for an experienced and outcomes driven fundraising professional. As we re-design our Community Fundraising approach to suit an ever-changing market, this role will primarily be responsible for the development and delivery of national, virtual peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns.
Whilst working across the Partners and Supporters team, you will also work closely with our Marketing, Digital and Engagement and Business Partnerships teams to execute and coordinate an exciting and varied calendar of campaigns to inspire digital/online fundraising across the country and ultimately – help us grant more Wishes for sick kids.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a new virtual, peer-to-peer fundraising campaign calendar
- Outlining the engagement plans for campaigns to different audiences such as volunteers, schools, workplaces and supporters
- Capturing donor, supporter and prospective supporter data in the fundraising database and establishing strategies to drive the conversions
- Establishing effective working relationships with internal teams to ensure fundraising activities are successful and the customers have a positive experience
- Developing national fundraising policies and ensuring they comply with fundraising legislation and industry guidelines
- Raising the profile of various fundraising campaigns and overseeing the journey for both fundraisers and donors
- Ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time and to budget and then conduct a post analysis of campaigns for future learnings
- Previous experience working in a national fundraising role is essential
- Working in the Not for Profit sector would be highly regarded
- Expertise in marketing, product development, community fundraising, sponsorship, revenue generation and integrated marketing campaigns
- Exceptional relationship management skills with all internal and external stakeholder
- Understanding annual budgeting, forecasting and basic business contractual requirements
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to conduct negotiations in a professional manner
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Experience working with Salesforce, email automation programs such as Autopilot and third party fundraising platforms ie. FunRaisin
- Driven, proactive and solutions focused
You don’t need to have all the above, but if you have most, we would absolutely love to hear from you.Then talk about what we can offer you in return!
If you are interested and ready to be a part of something special or wish to explore this opportunity further, submit your application today. You can also contact us directly by reaching out to Hannah from FibreHR, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Make-A-Wish Australia is proud to be a child safe organization. Our recruitment practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interview process and include thorough screening to ensure that anyone who joins us at Make-A-Wish aligns with our values and commitment to child safety.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.