UPS is a billion dollar global leader in express parcel service. We are a Fortune 500 listed company with a formidable network serving over 200 countries, daily delivery of over 14 million shipments with the 9th largest airline fleet.
This fantastic opportunity now exists for a dynamic, hardworking individual who enjoys working in a busy and fast paced environment as a Casual Package Sorter, located in Tullamarine, Melbourne.
The successful candidate must possess an excellent geographical knowledge of Melbourne and has great attention to detail.
We are dedicated to offering the successful individual continual training and support for potential career development at UPS.
- Unload, Sort Load packages into and out of the warehouse
- Pack and dispatch local and interstate parcels
- Process parcels and scan in accordance with MOPs
- Additional tasks as specified by the Melbourne Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Prepared to work flexible shifts such as early starts/late finishes and weekend rosters
- Computer literate
- Scanning experience advantageous
- Forklift license advantageous
Applicants who are short listed will be required to provide a National Police Check prior to the completion of the hiring process
To apply please click on the 'apply' button below
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.