Warehouse Picker & Packer
We are a leading online supplier of pet products throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- are self-motivated
- have great attention to detail
- can organise, prioritise and successfully complete daily tasks
- have a motor vehicle license and reliable access to a car (there is no public transport to our warehouse)
- are able to work effectively within a team environment
- are physically fit, able to do repetitive work involving heavy lifting of 20kg+ and spend extended periods standing
- are flexible with duties
- have good communication & numeracy skills
- must undergo a Police Check
- are available 20+ hours per week
- Must be available to work every Sunday
Warehouse experience not essential as full training provided. Pet industry experience desirable. Must love fish and dogs and be willing to work happily with ours including accepting dog cuddles when offered.
Casual position on commencement, with a minimum 25 hours per week. Strong opportunities for permanent part or full time for the right candidate.
Tasks & responsibilities (not limited to):
- Pick & pack a wide range of products within strict deadlines and with extremely high quality control from our range of 4500+ products
- Load and unload trucks
- Unpacking and counting of incoming stock
- General cleaning and tidying
- Immediate start
- Relaxed, easy going work environment with a small team
- Flexible working arrangements
Please submit a cover letter with your resume, outlining how you fit with the requirements above.
Applications without a cover letter will not be viewed.
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.