Tract is one of Australia's leading award-winning national design firms, bring together the disciplines of landscape architecture, urban design, town planning and 3D media to create high quality design and innovation outcomes across our vast set of projects.
Work as part of a close-knit Adelaide team, alongside our larger interstate teams, on a diverse set of projects.
We can offer the right person the opportunity to progress their career in a vibrant, contemporary, multi-disciplinary design environment. With flexibility and support sought after now more than ever, Tract works with each individual to craft a working life that balances priorities, both in the office and working from home.
- Mentoring – work alongside and learn directly from well-known leaders in the industry
- Professional development – opportunities to attend conferences / seminars / courses, and working with in-house, design-based disciplines
- Career development – clear career path & opportunities, inc. toward senior management roles
- People-oriented environment, backed by supportive teammates
- Flexibility to work from home and in the office
- Culture – convivial and collaborative work environment
- Benefits – paid parental leave, scholarships, income protection insurance, employee assistance program, wellbeing program and mentor program
- Adelaide office location, in the CBD just a short walk to the vibrant east end
We are looking for a Landscape Architect or Senior Landscape Architect who:
- Has completed an AILA accredited tertiary Landscape Architecture course and is registered in Australia
- Proven post-graduate experience with equivalent of 5+ years industry experience
- Excellent documentation and graphic skills, including CAD and Adobe Creative Cloud experience. Microstation and Revit experience looked upon favourably, but not required.
- Demonstrated Contract administration skills
- Project management skills would be an advantage
- Multitasks efficiently on a range of projects project work
- Has a passion for landscape architecture and our built and natural environment.
Tract values and is passionate about:
- Continual learning and professional development through mentoring from our senior landscape team.
- Collective thinking, combining fresh ideas with our years of expertise.
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of collaborative projects.
- Our team, who continue to make Tract a friendly, caring and supportive place to work.
Interested? Apply via SEEK, including a link to your folio. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.