About the Company
At CompliSpace we are passionate about helping people. Our mission is to keep clients safe and give them the confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing that they’re playing by the rules and have a sustainable Governance, Risk, Compliance and Policy Management system.
We offer a better way for our clients to do what they have to do, so they can focus on what they want to do.
As a leading Australian technology company and a market leader in our space, we enter an exciting period of growth and are looking for an Onboarding Coordinator to join our team in Perth.
About the Role
The role of Onboarding Coordinator sits within the company's Operations team and works closely with other business Consultants in assisting with project management and implementation of our service.
As an Onboarding Coordinator, your primary function will be to assist with various client projects. In particular, you will:
- Work closely with internal business consultants during the implementation process for new clients to ensure all steps in the Project Plan are completed in a timely manner;
- Collate client documents/materials and complete internal operational checklists during the project planning stage of implementation;
- Set up the CompliSpace platform for new clients and tailoring to individual client branding and requirements;
- Web enable content and continuous updating of content for individual client sites;
- Customise content for individual client sites and complete any enhancement requests;
- Tailor and prepare module content for clients;
- Provide administrator training for clients on CompliSpace technology;
- Assist clients with the introduction and roll out of the CompliSpace platform to their employees, including the preparation of launch presentations and materials;
- Act as a support/help desk to clients by phone or email, responding to inquiries in a timely and efficient manner and helping and instructing users on our technology platform's capabilities while adhering to internal processes;
- Update existing clients' policies with modifications required due to updates in legislation;
- Assist with the documentation of CompliSpace operations processes and procedures, including the preparation, maintenance and continuous improvement of system user guides and operational checklists;
- Record any feedback or complaints from clients in a timely manner and provide reports to management.
To be considered for the role you will require:
- High attention to detail;
- Exceptional organisational skills and a willingness to take initiative and ownership of any task allocated;
- The ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner;
- Excellent communication skills. You will be required to utilise your written skills to deliver error free content to our clients, and your excellent verbal skills will ensure that you can provide training and an effective help desk function to our clients.
- Computer literacy is a must. Experience with an online Content Management System would be ideal. Alternatively, you must be very comfortable working with a variety of technology solutions. We are currently using JIRA, Confluence, and Agile Management to manage our diverse tasks and workflows.
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
In short, we are seeking someone who takes pride in their work, is happy to undertake all tasks thrown their way and can provide effective support to our team.
By working at CompliSpace you will be part of a team who make a positive impact in people's lives. We help our clients keep stakeholders safe with our dedicated team and sustainable GRC and Policy Management products and services.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to hear more about, we'd love to hear from you.
- What's your highest level of education?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.