About the Role:
Bidgerdii Community Health Service is currently seeking a Clinic Manager. The position is on a full-time permanent basis, 5 days per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operational, financial and human resources management of our clinical operations and delivery of Integrated Team Care and Allied Health Services across our clinics in line with our approved Model of Care. We have clinics in Rockhampton and Mt Morgan and provide a comprehensive primary health care service to an expanding client population in the greater Rockhampton region.
The Clinic Manager reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Minimum Requirements of the role:
- Qualifications and/or previous practice experience as a health professional in a primary health care setting.
- Demonstrated clinical management experience, in particular the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- A knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander societies and cultures and an understanding of the issues, particularly in the health area, which are affecting ATSI people.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and communication skills including ability to deal with complex issues and work under pressure with minimal supervision and meet set deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of change management and quality improvement.
- Sound understanding of clinical policies, systems and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Medicare Benefits Schedule and its application in the CCHS setting, including understanding of the Closing the Gap programs and targets.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence (QLD) – essential.
- Immunisation requirements – It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases: measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, hepatitis B, hepatitis A and pertussis (whooping cough) during their employment.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- Current Blue Card (Working with Children and young people).
- Satisfactory Police Check.
All applications are to comprise a current resume and a brief covering letter outlining responses to the above Minimum and Practical key requirements.
Please apply through Seek.com
Closing date for applications – COB 20 October 2021
Late applications will not be accepted.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Clinic Manager?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.