About the role:
As a Registered Undergraduate Student of Nursing (RUSON) you will work alongside a multidisciplinary health care team and assist Registered Nurses to provide aspects of patient care under their direct supervision. Elements of direct and indirect patient care will be delegated to you from a specific duty list based upon your individual educational preparation and assessed competence. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and consult under supervision to assist in the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Nursing program
- Successfully completed a minimum of one year of your degree
- Possess a current student registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrate a commitment to high quality, safe and patient centred care
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the capacity to effectively and efficiently communicate
You must also demonstrate the ability to work within our organisational values of Happy, Empathetic, Accountable, Respect and Team based (HEART).
About the Organisation
Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) is a responsive regional health service looking at a new and bright future under public management. Our focus is on providing a patient centred approach to care when members of our community are at their most vulnerable, and we do this through a workforce of over 1000 employees who provide care 24/7 to a catchment area of 80,000 community members.
MBPH provides a range of acute services in emergency, maternity, intensive care, rehabilitation, community services, psychiatric in and outpatient care, palliative care, renal dialysis and chemotherapy service to the people of North West Victoria. The hospital also provides medical imaging and pathology services.
For further information regarding the Hospital visit www.mbph.org.au
What We Offer:
- Work / Life / Study Balance
- A supportive learning environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Staff Wellbeing Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Salary Packaging (pay less tax!) and novated leasing
- Our Location! Further information regarding Mildura @ www.visitmildura.com.au
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button. For a copy of the position description and to find out more about our wonderful Hospital, please visit https://www.mbph.org.au/job-vacancies/
Position closes: Friday 29 October 2021
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.