About the role:
As a Registered Undergraduate Student of Midwifery (RUSOM) you will assist a multidisciplinary team to provide women-centred, family orientated, evidence-based care under the direct supervision of a Registered Midwife. The role will provide the opportunity for consultation and collaboration through direct and indirect care of women and their babies as directed by a Registered Midwife.
For more information please view the position description at: https://www.mbph.org.au/job-vacancies/
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Midwifery or Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery dual degree
- Successfully completed a minimum of one year of the Bachelor of Midwifery or two years of the dual Nursing and Midwifery degree.
- Possess a current student registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrate a commitment to high quality, safe and patient centred care
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the capacity to effectively and efficiently communicate
You must also demonstrate the ability to work within our organisational values of Happy, Empathetic, Accountable, Respect and Team based (HEART).
About the Organisation
Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) is a responsive regional health service looking at a new and bright future under public management. Our focus is on providing a patient centred approach to care when members of our community are at their most vulnerable, and we do this through a workforce of over 1000 employees who provide care 24/7 to a catchment area of 80,000 community members.
MBPH provides a range of acute services in emergency, maternity, intensive care, rehabilitation, community services, psychiatric in and outpatient care, palliative care, renal dialysis and chemotherapy service to the people of North West Victoria. The hospital also provides medical imaging and pathology services.
For further information regarding the Hospital visit www.mbph.org.au
What We Offer:
- Work / Life / Study Balance
- A supportive learning environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Staff Wellbeing Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Salary Packaging (pay less tax!) and novated leasing
- Our Location! Further information regarding Mildura @ www.visitmildura.com.au
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button. To find out more about our wonderful Hospital, please visit www.mbph.org.au
Position closes: Friday 29 October 2021
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.