ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Bickford’s Group is an independently owned Group of Companies based in Adelaide, South Australia. From humble beginnings in 1839, we now have a footprint in over 39 countries.
The team at Bickford’s is proud to offer the highest quality beverage products to consumers, bringing them both tradition and cutting-edge innovations. Everyone at the Bickford’s Group of Companies strives to deliver the corporate values of Integrity, Empowerment, Collaboration, Pride and Accountability.
The Bickford's Australia business unit focuses on the non-alcohol portfolio and includes Australia's number 1 premium cordial range, originally produced in 1874 and a treasured part of Australia's heritage. Known for our prize winning cordials and traditional style sodas, the range has grown to include a unique portfolio of contemporary and traditional products including premium juices, soft drinks and syrups. The values of quality and integrity that formed the original Bickford's vision remain true today and exist in every Bickford's product.
Vok is our alcohol beverage unit. It has consistently been one of Australia’s fastest growing beverage companies. We own and manufacture a highly awarded portfolio of brands across Beer, Wine, Cider, Spirits and ready to drink products. Vok has built a reputation for building brands and returning brands to growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We have an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our national sales team as a Business Analyst. This role will see you supporting major accounts like Woolworths, Coles, and Aldi, as we continue to grow our presence across these businesses. With strong analytical, Microsoft (particularly excel), communication, and relationship building skills, you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to help our sales team continue to deliver strong profitable outcomes. Being part of a high performing team, you will have the opportunity to solve problems in your own innovative way.
Key responsibilities will include (but is not limited to):
- Support and analyse sales forecast for National Accounts
- Analyse Net Sales Value, Volume, Gross Profit and Net Profit for National Accounts
- Support and analyse the National Accounts promotional calendar and plans
- Support and manage pricing vision strategy, including CPI
- Manage accruals and claims reconciliation, with admin, in a timely manner
- Analyse distribution gaps and geographic opportunities for National Accounts
- Support framework for pre-negotiation of cost effective and profit generating trading terms
- Develop and support analytical framework for joint customer business plans
- Prepare supporting data for category reviews, working collaboratively with the brand team on price positions
- Support analytical data for monthly performance reviews, with key recommendations for improvement
To be successful in this position you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, business, sales, marketing, or a related field (or currently working towards)
- Experience in an FMCG environment as an Analyst or similar role
- Proven success in supporting sales teams
- Ability to interpret complex data and develop insights
- Achievement orientated and highly motivated with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales and business objectives
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Robust commercial acumen
- Exceptional level of attention to detail with the ability to produce work that is accurate and well-presented
- Excellent organisation skills with demonstrated ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to engage others and communicate effectively
- A professional and courteous demeanour
This role is suitable for a Graduate Analyst with strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and solid Microsoft Office knowledge.
You will have a desire to grow and learn and enjoy supporting the team when and where required.
- Work within an Australian owned, innovative organisation
- Work across a varied accounting portfolio
- Staff pricing on our fantastic product range
- Commence and progress your career in a supportive environment
TO APPLY AND OBTAIN FURTHER INFORMATION
To apply, please submit your resume and covering letter before Wednesday 20 October 2021. For further information about the Company, please visit our websites www.bickfordsgroup.com, www.vok.com.au, www.beresfordwines.com.au and www.bickfords.net .
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a business analyst (BA) role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.