About the job
We're an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Surry Hills. We've got great clients and a brilliant team. Are you smart, proactive, a great communicator and passionate about a career in marketing?
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have started a career in marketing or have recently graduated with a degree in marketing, business, communications, or another related area.
- Describe yourself as both smart and great with people.
- Have an analytical mind and strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Love creative problem-solving using whatever tools you have at your disposal.
- Have a strong work ethic, solid time-management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Have an understanding of digital marketing and see this as an area you'd like to pursue professionally.
- Hands-on experience in one or more digital marketing channels is strongly preferred (Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Display Advertising, EDMs or Marketing Automation).
About The Role
- You'll work closely with and be trained on all things digital marketing by our award-winning team.
- Becoming an expert marketer is a core part of the role.
- As you develop, you'll have opportunities to work directly with our clients and our marketing specialists to help generate outstanding results across a variety of campaigns.
- The successful candidate will have a commitment to continued training and development in all things digital!
- Once you're trained up, there are opportunities to combine working from home with working from the office.
This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on an exciting position in a fantastic workplace.
Rocket is a digital agency that works with well-established Australian businesses to drive leads and sales through digital channels. We're a Google Premier Partner, Facebook Marketing Partner, Bing Partner and a HubSpot Gold Partner.
We were winners in multiple categories in the 2021 APAC Search Awards, the 2020 B&T Awards, the 2020 SEMRush Awards and the 2018 & 2019 SEMRush Awards. We were also finalists in the AMY Awards, Google Premier Partner Awards, AC&E Awards, Search Engine Lands Awards and B&T Awards.
In addition to doing award-winning work for our clients, we also put a lot of effort into creating a fantastic place to work and developing the people who join our team into the best marketers possible. Our team of about 35 people are our greatest asset and we value staff with a no-nonsense attitude. No games, politics or cliques – just a great bunch of people who work hard to make our clients happy.
The salary range for this role is $50,000 - $65,000 + super per annum.
How to apply
- Submit your CV and Cover Letter outlining why you are passionate about this role and what you believe you can bring to it. Include details of any marketing experience you've had.
- Please take 5 minutes to complete a quick assessment. Click on the link below or copy/paste it into a browser. You need to complete this for your application to be considered. After you have completed this assessment, you will receive a follow-up email to complete a final 12-minute assessment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.