The Motor Trade Association Training and Employment Centre is the peak training organisation for the automotive industry, training 1000 apprentices and trainees, and has an excellent reputation as both a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a Group Training Organisation (GTO) within the Motor Industry.
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic people who are highly experienced in providing excellent customer service and administration support to join our RTO Team at Royal Park in these full-time permanent positions.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure all customers including, but not limited to, students, employers, apprentices, industry bodies and government departments are provided the highest level of customer service.
- Undertake RTO and some GTO specific administrative tasks in a professional, timely and accurate manner ensuring integrity and accuracy.
- Contribute to administrative compliance in line with regulatory bodies’ requirements, legislation and MTA policies.
- Provide accurate and appropriate information regarding the MTA’s RTO and GTO services to MTA stakeholders.
- Scheduling of apprentice trade school.
If you have the following experience and qualities we encourage you to apply:
- Business Certificate, Diploma or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- RTO experience and/or a working knowledge of Vocational Education & Training and/or Group Training Sectors including government funding and compliance requirements is preferred but not essential.
- Experience with complex administration processes.
- Experience providing quality customer service via telephone and face-to-face within a busy professional and service-oriented organisation. This includes internal and external customers.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and initiative.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Accurate data entry and data processing.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and reliable work ethic.
- Confident in using client databases and systems.
- Proficiency in information management including the Microsoft Office Suite.
A full job description is available at www.mtasant.com.au/careers
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Emma Horbury, Customer Manager – Automotive Skills, on 0447 812 332.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are motivated to succeed, please apply by submitting a covering letter, which addresses the above criteria, and a resume online by selecting ‘apply’.
We encourage you to apply as early as possible as applications will be reviewed as we received them.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check, DHS Working with Children check and complete Safe Environments for Children and Young People training.
The MTA encourages diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.