Do you love the variety and challenge of juggling reception and administration tasks?
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
Are you seeking a permanent role working in a friendly, professional office?
The Motor Trade Association of SA/NT is an industry association representing the interests of over 1200 member businesses in the thriving automotive sector. One of the MTA SA/NT’s principle objectives is to grow and protect businesses within the motor industry through the provision of member advisory and support services.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Receptionist / Administration Assistant to provide reception and administrative support at our Wayville office by:
- Attending to visitors to the MTA and responding to telephone enquiries;
- Ensuring the highest level of professional first point of contact service and enhancing the experience of internal and external customers through the provision of positive and efficient customer service;
- Promoting and representing the MTA;
- Providing administration and general assistance to the Executive Assistant;
- Coordinating meetings and assisting with event coordination;
- Assisting in the support of the Chief Executive Officer;
- Controlling stock of stationery and sundry office supplies.
If you have a minimum 2 years reception/administration experience and the following qualities we encourage you to apply:
- Experience providing quality customer service via telephone and face-to-face;
- Reception experience;
- Administration experience;
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Intermediate Excel and Outlook skills (including diary management);
- Meeting and/or function coordination;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Positive and effective interpersonal skills;
- The ability to juggle reception and administration tasks;
- Time Management – forward thinking and planning to ensure deadlines are met;
- Good at communicating progress to Manager ;
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency;
- The ability to successfully participate in a team and/or autonomously manage own productivity and quality;
- Initiative and problem solving skills;
- Flexible approach and works well under pressure;
- Accurate word processing and data entry ability.
A job description can be obtained through the MTA SA/NT website www.mtasant.com.au/careers
Telephone enquiries to Tracy Simpson, Executive Assistant, on 8291 2000 are welcome.
Applications including a covering letter, which addresses the above responsibilities, and a resume can be submitted by clicking ‘apply’. We encourage you to apply as early as possible as applications will be reviewed as we received them.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check, DHS Working with Children check and complete Safe Environments for Children and Young People training.
The MTA encourages diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.