- A purpose-driven organization committed to creating spaces where communities thrive
- Collaborate and work within a high-performing team
- Build and maintain retailer relationships and make a difference to the local community
Working with this dedicated team, you will support the implementation and execution of a number of ongoing campaigns and initiatives at Stockland Townsville Shopping Centre. This high-touch customer-facing role works closely with retailers, local community and is pivotal in ensuring centre marketing outcomes are delivered and achieved.
You will possess marketing knowledge and expertise gained through a formal qualification and ideally have worked within shopping centre or retail industries together with well-developed written and verbal communication skills. Furthermore, you are a true brand advocate with the ability to create genuine stakeholder relationships and the ability to go above and beyond.
- The successful implementation of local area marketing campaigns
- Engaging with local retailers, groups and committees to ensure the sponsorship and participation opportunities are identified and integrating these into key marketing campaigns
- Implementing community relations programs, events and sponsorships
- Content creation across social and digital channels
- Driving the presentation of the centre including Visual merchandising, hoarding and signage treatment
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles. Please submit any queries relating to the approved process of submitting candidate resumes or Stockland’s preferred agency panel to email@example.com
Apply today – Stockland – it's your place.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.