Join the team at one of Australia's leading marine transport and tourism companies. Western Port Ferries are currently recruiting for a passionate and customer focused Customer Service member to join our team based at Crib Point, Victoria.
- Great Location
- Award Winning Company
About the business
Western Port Ferries has been successfully operating passenger vessel services on Western Port Bay since 2017. Western Port Ferries operate passenger vessel services to Phillip Island and French Island, along with guided tours on French Island. Western Port Ferries is a subsidiary company to Peninsula Searoad Transport, which operates marine and tourism businesses throughout Victoria, including Searoad Ferries.
It is expected that the position will commence in early November and through the busy Christmas to Easter period. The workplace may cover both office and onboard the ferries.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Can work harmoniously within a team environment and remain professional at all times
- Computer literate
- Well presented
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to work weekends and public holidays
- Experience within the tourism or passenger vessel sectors
- Hold ESS and have GPH experience
- A working knowledge of the tourism or passenger transport industries
- Understanding of Safety Management Systems
If this sounds like a position that will suit you, please forward a Cover Letter and Resume with your application.
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.