C|T Group is experiencing strong growth in its research and campaigns business in Australia.
Increased demand for the Group’s services means we are seeking talented and dedicated individuals with interests in a variety of fields including business, technology, campaigns, politics or international affairs.
As a C|T consultant you will research, plan and execute campaigns designed to shape and influence opinion. Using the insights of our opinion research you will help craft persuasive messaging and communicate it to key target audiences. You will have a wide degree of autonomy in your day-to-day tasks and we recognise and reward personal initiative.
More experienced candidates will have the opportunity to take on project management roles, helping to lead some of the Group’s most exciting engagements in Australia and throughout the Asia Pacific region.
All C|T Group consultants are trained in our unique campaign methodology and you will have a full induction into our ways of working.
We are seeking two types of recruits:
1. Graduates, or Consultants with 3-5 years’ experience, who have a strong understanding of Australia’s political, media or business landscapes.
2. Managers or Directors with proven experience in running complex campaigns involving multidisciplinary teams.
One or more of the following skills would also be highly desirable:
• A network of business, political and media contacts
• Experience of working in a large commercial enterprise
• Consulting experience
• Specialist expertise in a major policy area or sector of the economy
• Language skills
• Digital and social media expertise
We are keen to hear from candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds.
If you wish to join a leading-edge team of professionals operating globally, apply through the Seek platform, or alternatively please send your CV and covering letter to careersAPAC@ctgroup.com by the 12th of November, 2021.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.