ICT Support Officer
Legend Corporation Limited is an Engineering Solutions Provider, operating in electrical, power, rail, mining, information technology, semiconductor, medical and defence industries. Legend has operations throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Region and exports to Europe, China and the USA. Legend Corporation offers a vast range of Components, Consumables, Tools and Test & Measurement, certified to relevant standards and locally available to our client partners.
Located in the Western suburbs of Adelaide, Hendon we offer a pleasant working environment that includes, lunch room, free gym membership, onsite parking and a break out area.
We are seeking to employ a highly motivated person with a proven track record. The working environment is competitive, exciting and rewarding. We offer an attractive remuneration package for the successful applicant.
As the business continues to grow, we are looking to expand our Business Systems team,
this is a new position which will be challenging and rewarding, as help Desk Operator you will be an excellent and confident communicator who is self-motivated with a “can do” attitude. Your computer competency coupled with your enthusiasm and passion for internal customer service will see you succeed in this role.
This role will report directly to the Group IT Manager.
To be successful for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A stable employment history in customer Service (IT Helpdesk)
- A high level of computer literacy with an ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to follow structured processes and procedures
- Show initiative in the resolution of customer related issues
- Excellent interpersonal and confident communication skills, demonstrating exceptional telephone manner
- High Level troubleshooting skills
- Forward thinker and a passion for IT
- Possess an organised approach to workflow with good time management skills
- The ability to train employees on computer usage as required
What we’d like to see:
- Knowledge of networking, Cisco, Fortinet, Meraki, DNS, DHCP
- Understanding of security best practice e.g antivirus, firewalls, patching
- End user management tools e.g Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune/TeamViewer
- Experience with SaaS solutions e.g O365, Salesforce,
- Relevant foundation level industry-relevant certifications e.g ITIL, Microsoft, AWS
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- Management of server operating systems (Microsoft/Linux)
- Strong interest and commitment to learning new technology
The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative and display “high-level problem-solving skills”. We require resourceful, hardworking applicants with a “Can Do” attitude.
This role will require a person who is extremely organized and have the ability to cope with high volumes of work and be able to work well under pressure.
Applicants who have a good track record working in a similar environment in the past will be highly regarded.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Information Technology Support Officer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.