Are you a Safety Trainer with an ABN looking for an opportunity to work with a highly regarded international organisation. You will work closely with the national training team to deliver and administer accredited and non-accredited training programs to external customers.
It is essential you are able work collaboratively with our teams to meet the expectations of all stakeholders by focusing on quality customer service and compliance.
- Providing support to students to achieve successful completion of their training.
- Delivering face to face classroom training based on the customers site or at our office complex.
- Training, mentoring, support and feedback of submitted work and assessments for students
- Submitting all documents for processing to the training administration team as per KPI’s
- Marking assessment and providing student feedback of all submitted work
- Ensuring compliance with training policies and procedures at all times
- Ensuring only current resources and documentation are being used
- Communication with employers / supervisors of students on behalf of your contracted employer
- Providing feedback and any recommendations to Resource Developer to ensure up to date and quality resources are being used
- Participating in moderation and validation processes as required by the technical Training Manager
- Maintaining professional industry and vocational currency
- Submitting an up to date trainer matrix on an annual basis or as requested
- Comply with all WHS procedures ensuring that everyone abide by all relevant health and safety procedures
- Act as a role model by demonstrating safe work behaviours and report all accidents, incidents or near misses immediately.
- Actively support Draeger Australia’s We-Lead Principals
- Positively and constructively represent our organisation to external contacts at all opportunities
- Behave in a way that contributes to a workplace that is free of discrimination, harassment and bullying behaviour at all times
- Operate in line with Draeger’s policies and practices
- To help ensure the health, safety and welfare of self and others working in the business
- Follow reasonable directions given by the company in relation to WHS / Occupational Health and Safety
- Driven; Flexible; Collaborative, Confident; Organised; Methodical; Resilient.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Confident communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Meet deadlines and demonstrate attention to detail
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Computer skills Intermediate to Advanced PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Internet & E-mail
- Ability to self-manage
- Strong knowledge of the VET sector and the National Standards for RTOs (2015)
- Excellent skills in training facilitation and assessment within vocational area.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is essential for this role
- Previous experience working as a Trainer and Assessor
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Demonstrated vocational qualifications or be willing to obtain the qualifications to the level of those being offered, delivered and assessed;
- Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
- Provide First Aid, CPR, LVR
- Work in accordance with an issued permit
- Enter and Work in Confined Space
- Operate breathing apparatus
- Gas test atmospheres
- Work safely at heights
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being delivered
- Well-developed knowledge of the core employability skills framework
- Genuine passion to assist others to build opportunities through education
- Current drivers’ licence.
- Hold or be willing to obtain Working with Children Check (or equivalent)
Who you are:
You will be an experienced Safety Trainer with an ABN and be adaptable to the requirements of our customers and enjoy working autonomously as well as in a team environment.
Who we are:
We are an international leader in safety and medical technology, Dräger develops innovative equipment and solutions that people the world over trust. No matter where Dräger products are used: it’s always about life. Whether for use in clinical, industrial or mining applications, in firefighting or rescue services, Dräger products protect, support and save lives.
Join the Dräger team to help improve lives of both our customers and our company.
To Apply and for your application to be considered:
Upload your Resume and a Cover Letter detailing your Expression of Interest and confirming that you have an ABN!
We welcome applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, disability or sexual orientation.
No Agency assistance is required.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.