About Us: Brown Family Wine Group, an innovative family-owned multi brand wine business, is one of Australia’s most loved and trusted wine companies. We have evolved from a single brand to a family of brands that now includes Brown Brothers, Devil's Corner, Pirie, Tamar Ridge, and Innocent Bystander.
We are a proud and passionate business who are strong on values and culture. Most recently we have been certified as "A Great Place to Work" and are committed to honouring this recognition throughout all aspects of the business.
The Role: Based in Milawa this role offers an exciting opportunity to join an innovative family wine business to lead and manage our warehouse and dispatch teams to ensure all domestic, international, and internal service objectives are delivered to the quality, safety and operational standards expected and that team members are motivated and response to company requirements.
What’s Required: We’re seeking and experienced Warehouse or Logistics Manager with previous experience in an FMCG or similar environment who can clearly demonstrate their ability to work as part of a team, use initiative and work without direct supervision. Previous experience in leading or working alongside customer service/material management/purchasing departments would be desirable.
Other key requirements include:
- Experienced in operating within a WMS with implementation of a WHS desirable
- Experienced the adoption of LEAN techniques desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, use initiative and work without direct supervision
- Experience in the engagement, supervision and training of others including coordinating and delegating work programs
- Experience with MRP principles
- Current High-Risk Forklift licence
What's on Offer:
- Work within one of Australia’s leading wine companies
- An inclusive and supportive environment
- A flexible working environment including access to the Company EAP
- A competitive salary package and additional benefits such as salary sacrifice leave options
- Generous product discounts
- Opportunity for professional growth
If this position interests you and you feel you’ve got the skills and experience, we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you ASAP!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Despatch Manager?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.