Do your excellent attention to detail and prior experience in communications also align with your interest in the sustainability and energy efficiency sector? If you’re motivated to put your proactive work ethic, organisational and communication skills to use, then keep reading!
- Dynamic team environment
- Sustainability and energy efficiency sector
- Potential growth opportunities
Ecovantage is an award-winning, energy efficiency company that prides itself on being solutions focused in assisting VIC, NSW, SA, and QLD switch to a more sustainable future by accessing the energy efficiency schemes in each state. They are a dedicated team committed to helping businesses and households become more energy efficient.
Ecovantage are seeking a valuable new team member, a Communications Coordinator, to join their vibrant, close-knit Melbourne-based national team.
The Communications Coordinator is an integral part of the Ecovantage Marketing & Communications Team, managing the content strategy and executing content creation across all social platforms, blogs and email marketing via a state of the art marketing platform and CRM. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to align the content strategy with the broader digital strategy.
This role is also responsible for building the internal communications strategy. You will engage your creativity and experience working consistently within company brand guidelines when creating and overseeing content and communications. You will use your organisational skills to design and maintain the communications calendar, prompting contributing stakeholders for content and liaising with external agencies for execution where required, whilst effectively managing allocated budgets.
Your demonstrated relevant work experience and strong organisational skills will benefit you as you gain and maintain a comprehensive understanding of all Ecovantage target markets and areas of influence. You will thrive on using your natural communication ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, agencies and stakeholders.
Do you have:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A relevant Tertiary Diploma, Degree, or equivalent relevant work experience in marketing or communications
- Proficiency with using Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Experience managing email campaigns, content creation and content calendars within brand guidelines
- Understanding of the principles of SEO, Google Adwords and social media management
- Prior experience using HubSpot or a similar email marketing system
Are you known for your:
- Creativity, curiosity and love of learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-focused writing skills
- Research and investigation skills
- Developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Collaboration and teamwork
If this sounds like you AND excites you, APPLY NOW.
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.