Who we are
Tract is one of Australia's leading award-winning national design firms, bring together the disciplines of landscape architecture, urban design, town planning and 3D media to create high quality design and innovation outcomes across our vast set of projects.
Work alongside and learn from top industry and design professionals across all levels, and on a diverse variety of projects including infrastructure, residential, recreation and tourism, education, health and public realm – let us know your passions and desired career path!
We can offer the right person the opportunity to progress their career in a vibrant, contemporary, multi-disciplinary design environment. With flexibility and support sought after now more than ever, Tract works with each individual to craft a working life that balances priorities, both in the office and working from home.
- Mentoring – work alongside and learn directly from well-known leaders in the industry
- Professional development – opportunities to attend conferences / seminars / courses, and working with in-house, design-based disciplines
- Career development – clear career path & opportunities, inc. toward management roles
- People-oriented environment, backed by supportive teammates
- Flexibility to work from home and in the office
- Culture – convivial and collaborative work environment with regular social activities
- Benefits – paid parental leave, scholarships, income protection insurance, employee assistance program, wellbeing program and mentor program
- Sweeping city skyline and river views from a contemporary, designer office and lush green outdoor terrace designed by our team.
- Ride to work with state-of-the-art end of trip facilities, or Flinders Street Station just across the bridge in our perfect Southbank location.
We are looking for a Graduate Landscape Architect who has:
- Completed an AILA accredited tertiary Landscape Architecture course.
- Proven experience at a similar level, or ready to make the step up.
- Excellent documentation and graphic skills
- Contract administration would be an advantage
- Ability to multitask efficiently on a range of projects project work
- A passion for landscape architecture.
Tract values and is passionate about:
- Continual learning and professional development through mentoring from our senior landscape team.
- Collective thinking, combining fresh ideas with our years of expertise.
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of collaborative projects.
- Our team, who continue to make Tract a friendly, caring and supportive place to work.
Interested? Submit your application via SEEK, including a link to your folio.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.