pitt&sherry is one of Australia's most dynamic consulting engineering companies. Formed in 1963, pitt&sherry has grown into a multi-discipline team of professional consultants servicing national transport, industrial, and community infrastructure markets. We provide expert design, analysis, modelling, planning and other consultancy services to a range of clients locally and interstate. We employ over 290 staff with offices in Launceston, Hobart, Devonport, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane.
We are seeking a committed and talented Graduate Civil Engineer to be based in our friendly Hobart office.
Work in the Hobart Civil Team on a range of projects with a focus on:
- Civil and road project engineering
- Road pavement assessment and design
- Pavement geotechnical investigation and reporting
- Quality Assurance Verification and construction observation
- Contract Administration.
We are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- 0 - 4 years' experience
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Strong computer literacy is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use their initiative, adapt to change, and work in a team as well as autonomously
- Embrace pitt&sherry's values
- Desire to learn and develop new skills.
What is on offer?
- Project variety in terms of size, cost and technical requirements
- Variety of long standing client relationships with a steady inflow of project work
- Friendly office environment
- Experienced team members to offer on the job training and support
- Remuneration in line with experience.
At pitt&sherry, we are committed to fostering a culture which values taking a sustainable approach in all that we do, empowering our people to achieve great outcomes through team work, collaboration and the freedom to be self directed in delivering on client needs. You will be supported by an excellent training / development scheme and a comprehensive salary / benefits package will be negotiated commensurate with experience to attract the right candidate.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace
We welcome and encourage applications from women as well as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, mature workers, LGBTI+ people and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Please express your interest in the role by applying via Seek by clicking on the “Apply for this job” button above with your CV and cover letter.
** Previous applicants need not to apply**
**The applicant must have the legal right for full-time work in Australia**
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.