- Fast-paced and broad support role to a well respected executive and team
- Access to a hybrid working structure of office and remote;
- Genuine recognition for your hard work and achievements;
- Recognised Employer of Choice
Who is FCB Group?
FCB Group is Australia’s leading specialist in employment law, workplace relations advisory services and HR technology offering a range of innovative solutions and systems to the Australian and New Zealand Markets. We provide our employees an enviable work environment and culture with progression and learning opportunities which has resulted in being recognised as an Employer of Choice for 5 consecutive years.
FCB operates in a fast-paced and focused environment with multiple teams and business units interacting and engaging collaboratively, from our offices and remote locations.
What’s it like working for us
As a values-driven organisation we pride ourselves on operating under 4 core values: Inspired & Innovative, Exceed Expectations, Relationships Matter and We’re Better Together. We ensure that these values are embodied by every employee, every day.
We recognise the efforts and achievements of everyone involved, no matter how small. We’re a business that strives for excellence, aiming to exceed expectations and make the impossible, possible. We value the relationships we build with clients, suppliers and employees. Our mentoring program has been designed to support our employees and push them to continuously be inspired and innovative. We lead by example but never take ourselves too seriously – always having fun along the way!
We’re a company that benefits from a dedicated Social Committee so there are plenty of events and activities to participate in such as lunchtime yoga, Pinot & Pilates, fitness challenges, quarterly shout outs and regular trivia. Our nominated charities are important to us – we volunteer our time and host regular fundraising events to help causes including cancer research and mental health.
About this opportunity
At the helm of our Melbourne operations, is one of our well respected Law Partners who has a dual responsibility as he also oversees our entire HR Assured brand across Australia and New Zealand. He is a formidable force in the employment law space, an encourager of developing talent within our business and as voted at our Annual Awards; FCB’s Comedian!
This role is best described as a Personal Assistant role to a Law Partner plus legal team along with office management responsibilities. If you thrive in a jam-packed day juggling multiple tasks and interacting with your immediate team, collaborating with other teams across the business and representing FCB to our clients; this is the perfect role for you!
You will be expected to contribute directly to the efficient and effective operation of the Melbourne office by attending to all administrative matters including (but not limited to) diary management, event scheduling, correspondence, travel planning & management, acting as internal and external liaison, coordinating your own and the Law Partners workflow and commitments.
Your ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels together with sound business skills and the passion to partner in a demanding and dynamic business environment will stand you in good stead.
We are looking for an experienced PA who wants to come to work every day, eager and motivated to do an excellent job. We want someone with a high care-factor, who will demonstrate this by exceeding expectations with a positive attitude and a take-ownership approach.
Your day will include activities such as:-
- Administrative support including formatting of documents, CRM management, meeting room management and liaison with and managing client communications
- Office management including monitoring and ordering stationery & kitchen supplies, liaising with cleaners and property managers
- High level email management to keep on top of the Executives email traffic and identifying matters for attention
- Awareness to stay on top of the Executives workload and provide reminders for outstanding work and actions
- Diary management and meeting bookings including liaising with clients and third parties
- Coordination of invoicing for bi-monthly billing cycles
- Event management, support and attendance for all events based in Melbourne along with webinar preparation
- Working with our Operations Team to roll out firm wide change processes
- Contribute to our Social Committee in planning and monitoring social activities
Our ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to senior executives ideally within a professional services environment
- Extensive diary and email management
- Exceptional organisational abilities
- Highly skilled at organising travel & events which is not limited to include arranging personal travel and events
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written & verbal
- You are a natural rapport-and relationship-builder, at all levels
- Trustworthy and aware of the need for confidentiality
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Solutions oriented, proactive and productive
- Highly skilled in using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, strong broader computer and technology skills desirable. Knowledge of Salesforce would be highly desirable.
How to apply
You can submit your application by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below and uploading your CV and cover letter. We will move quickly to shortlist so don't delay in applying.
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Australia on an unrestricted basis.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.