We aim to develop each student's love of learning, love of others and love of God. In this way, students become people of heartfelt service, intellect, leadership and integrity. Our goal is to grow students' critical thinking and personal capacity, equipping them with the skills necessary to be successful, productive and responsible global citizens.
We welcome applications from suitably experienced, relational educators to lead our TAS Department. We are looking to appoint an excellent and collaborative practitioner with a drive and a vision for fostering student engagement in TAS subjects. Commencing start of the 2022 academic year.
- strengthening teaching excellence and academic outcomes
- providing effective people leadership to maximise team performance
- process management to support high standards of teaching and learning
- implementing strategies to support team wellbeing
- developing and maintaining positive, professional and parental relationships
- actively collaborating with NBCS executive
- contributing to the Christian ethos and activities of NBCS
- participating in the wider NBCS community
- success in a people leadership role
- teaching excellence, with recent teaching experience in Stage 6
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with an exemplary relational manner with staff, students and parents
- passionate about supporting our students and staff to thrive.
- desire and capacity to work as a wider school team member
- flexibility and interest in working in a dynamic community
- active Christian faith and fellowship (non-negotiable)
- NESA accreditation
- current Working With Children Check approval number
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 20 October 2021
How to apply:
To be considered, please complete the NBCS Teaching Application form via the link to our website, including a cover letter addressing the criteria above.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a teacher?
- As NBCS is a faith based school, it is a requirement that our staff are active, practising Christians. Please give a brief testimony of your personal commitment to Jesus, and describe your current fellowship activity.
- Which TAS subjects are your specialities?
- Which TAS subjects are you willing to teach?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.