We aim to develop each student's love of learning, love of others and love of God. In this way, students become people of heartfelt service, intellect, leadership and integrity. Our goal is to grow students' critical thinking and personal capacity, equipping them with the skills necessary to be successful, productive and responsible global citizens.
Our current vacancy is for a Secondary TAS Teacher to join our Team, Term 1, 2022. We invite applications from relational and collaborative teachers who are passionate about their subject, inspiring students' learning to increase their understanding of our world.
To be considered you will have:
- effective and creative teaching, ideally with experience including Stage 6
- demonstrated strategies to cater for a variety of learners and needs
- desire to work as an integral part of the faculty and wider school team
- flexibility to respond to a dynamic learning environment
- evidence of a relational approach to colleagues, students and parents
- effective organisation and the capacity to fulfil administrative and assessment requirements of a teaching role
- excellent communication skills
- NESA accreditation
- An active Christian faith (non-negotiable) including church involvement
- A Working With Children Check approval number
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
Applications close Wednesday 20 October, 2021 5:00pm
How to apply…
Please visit our NBCS website to complete the Teacher Application form:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a teacher?
- As it is a requirement for employment in our school's Christian faith culture, please give a brief testimony of your personal commitment to Jesus, and describe your current fellowship activity.
- Which TAS subjects are your specialities?
- Which TAS subjects are you willing to teach?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.