The Davie Group is one of Australia’s fastest growing e-commerce conglomerates. It is composed of well-known brands such as The Oodie, Calming Blankets, Pupnaps and Tumfort. With 5 other brands currently in development across multiple categories. Davie Group believes in a strong focus on customer service and the happiness of our people are paramount.
Our unique approach to e-commerce is driven by smart, informed decision-making that is backed by product, trend and market research, viability and risk mitigation testing, and key-performance analysis. This approach builds flexibility into our operating framework, resulting in a high performance and quick-to-market portfolio of brands that are rapidly becoming an authority in their relative product segments.
We need an incredibly talented Digital Graphic Designer to join the team and help take our brands to the next level, working with our Creative Directors and Email Marketing Manager to design, maintain and elevate the position of our brands.
The key focus area's of the role would include:
• We’re looking for a Digital Specialist who is excited to work with top-notch email and social media marketing managers, copywriters and fellow design gurus to elevate EDMs across our portfolio of brands
• You’re also excited to create vibrant and refreshing display ads, website tiles and social media creatives that hero our product and celebrate our brand stories
• You will never be bored and always supported to deliver best in class digital creatives that are on time, on brief and on-brand
• Aside from being a creative legend, you love to stay organised and on top of your deadlines
• You love keeping up with industry trends and software developments to push the boundaries of design
• We love new ideas and forward-thinking
We are looking for someone who:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• A strong and diverse portfolio of work across digital mediums
• Proven experience working on eDM campaigns and designing creative in a high-volume environment with basic animation knowledge
• Strong digital background ideally with previous experience working in an eCommerce environment, retail or direct to consumer brands
• Proficient in software programs – Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,Indesign)
• Proven experience working with brand guidelines or applying brand DNA to collateral
• Ability to edit, resize and retouch imagery to a basic level if required
• Ability to work under pressure and within required deadlines
• A good understanding of social media platforms
• Ability to creatively problem-solve, offer suggestions on solutions and ways to further improve our brands in the market or lift the overall look/feel of our creative
• Ability to work autonomously with an ownership of creative from concept through to completion, with guidance from our Creative Directors
• Excellent communication skills and time management
• Well organised, proactive and attention to detail
What’s in it for me?
• Gain valuable experience at one of Australia’s fastest growing eCommerce business
• Ongoing training & education with our Lunchbox learning classes
• Pet friendly offices
• Discounts on our wide range of products
• And of course – your very own Oodie, gifted to you on your first day!
Sound like the role for you? Attached your resume and a cover letter outlining your previous experience and suitability for the role.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.