Storeperson / Packaging Assistant
Slipstream Brewing Company is an independent craft brewery located in Yeerongpilly, Brisbane.
We are a small team of passionate people, producing some of the most accessible and sessionable craft beers in Australia. Our beers are brewed with nothing but pure flavour in mind, with our popular, award-winning core range line-up as well as a regular limited release program & exclusive small batch program for our venue.
After widening our distribution in Australia, Slipstream Brewing is currently in a period of substantial growth & we have recently upgraded & expanded our brewing facilities. We are looking for key team members to join our team during this exciting period of growth.
Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking a Storeperson / Packaging Assistant.
The key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Stock receival and dispatch
- Forklift Operations
- Preparation of packaging materials
- Assistance on canning line on packaging days
- Maintaining a safe and organised warehouse
- Preparation of finished good dispatching
- Liaising with freight companies
- Monitoring of packaging stock levels
- Local deliveries as required
- General cleaning and ad hoc duties to support the production team
- Maintaining safe work practices
Key Requirements for this role:
Australian Drivers Licence
Excellent Organisational skills
Excellent Communication skills
Excellent Attention to Detail
Prior experience in food or beverage manufacturing
The right to work in Australia is essential.
To lean more about Slipstream Brewing Co. visit our website www.slipstreambrewing.com.au or our Facebook page
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.