Fitness/Membership Consultant (Warm Sales) - Work from home
At RBT we provide group strength & conditioning training and nutritional education and accountability in an environment that is fun, community driven and achieves results!
With 13 clubs throughout Australia, Result Based Training exists to empower people to transform and live their dream life. Our objective is to be recognised as the premier transformation brand and to lift the standards in health and fitness.
RBT are seeking a Fitness/Membership Consultant to drive membership sales across various clubs throughout Perth and Melbourne.
This dynamic and fast paced role is well suited to someone with a strong track record in phone sales, customer service, KPI achievement and a passion for health and fitness. There is no requirement for cold calling and lead generation, all leads are provided and warm.
Other perks include autonomy whilst still being part of a great team environment as well as flexibility with work hours and ability to work from home.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Self-motivation and drive to exceed expectations and company targets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to built rapport quickly over the phone
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams
- Experience in phone/face to face sales and customer service
- Ability to adapt and respond in a dynamic environment
- A passion for the Health & Fitness industry and help people transform their life
In return we will offer:
- Uncapped earning potential CIRCA $85K +
- Initially the role will commence on a small base for the first 4 weeks, then progressing into an attractive base salary + monthly commission thereafter
- Uncapped commission structure
- Personal and professional development
- Opportunity for growth
- A fun and dynamic team environment which will support and challenge you
At RBT our people make our success. We are committed to developing our employees whilst creating a motivating, fun team environment.
We are not a franchised company, therefore, substantial growth opportunities are available internally.
Interested in joining the RBT team?
Click Apply below and send through your current resume with a cover page answering these 3 questions...
- Why would you be a great fit for Result Based Training?
- Why are you passionate about changing peoples lives within the health and fitness industry?
- Tell us about your achievements in sales, customer service and KPIs.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.