Business Services Senior Manager
Start a rewarding career with Ashfords. We are energetic, passionate, flexible, diverse and progressive!
At Ashfords, we are about more than just numbers – especially when it comes to our people. Every employee is valued and treated with the utmost respect for the role they play in making Ashfords a great place to work.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Business Services Senior Manager, to directly manage a high performing and well connected Business Services Team.
Why is Ashfords a great place to work?
- Advance your skills and view your professional pathway, work close to home, access flexible working arrangements, have fun plus more! Please head to our website to view what a career at Ashfords could offer you – https://www.ashfords.com.au/careers/
Core responsibilities include:
- Managing the compliance, consulting and advisory work for an established client base
- Preparation and review of financial statements ensuring deadlines are met, internally and externally
- Research and advice on complex matters
- Business planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance measurement
- Supervising, mentoring and developing a team
- Building and maintaining professional and meaningful relationships with clients and prospective clients, becoming the primary contact so as to grow the business of the firm
- Monthly reporting to Partner/CEO on team performance
Successful candidates will possess:
- CA/CPA qualifications and currently employed at manager/associate level
- 8+ years business services and advisory experience in Australia, 3+ years at manager level
- Very strong technical skills and ability
- Excellent client management, team management and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Strong Australian Tax knowledge
- XERO experience preferred
- Excellent organisational skills
We welcome you to start your journey with Ashfords today.
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services manager?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.