Brisbane South PHN has two exciting opportunities to build the capacity and capability of primary health services through the delivery of digital health programs of work.
You will be part of a high performing team, supporting the delivery of digital health education, capability uplift, adoption and awareness activities to healthcare providers and organisations across the Brisbane South PHN region. Both positions are fixed term contracts until 30th June 2022 (with possible extensions), 0.8 to full time (to be negotiated based on organisational needs).
About the Company
Brisbane South PHN is a dynamic primary health organisation improving whole-of-life health and wellbeing across our region through a well-coordinated and collaborative primary health sector, particularly for people at risk of poor outcomes – our vision is the best possible health and wellbeing for every person in the Brisbane south region. Brisbane South PHN is focused on partnering with commissioned service providers to facilitate an integrated approach to the delivery of timely, flexible health and community services in local communities for local people through our key projects.
To achieve success in this role, you will need:
- In-depth experience in the application and implementation of, and aptitude for, digital health ICT solutions and systems– e.g. clinical software, My Health Record, electronic Prescriptions, virtual care options, PRODA, HPOS, Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to support and teach others how to use various ICT solutions and applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project and change management methodology, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- An ability to understand and adapt to new technologies and systems as they apply to the national and local primary healthcare sector.
- High level written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of the primary health care sector and its role within the Australian health system.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective professional relationships both internal and external to Brisbane South PHN as appropriate.
- Demonstrated solution-focused problem-solving skills, data interpretation, and ability to troubleshoot within the scope of the role and to escalate matters as appropriate.
- Proven capacity to work autonomously and independently within the scope of the role.
- Tertiary qualification in health, ICT, business or related field is desirable.
- Current driver’s licence
There are two positions available, each position will have a specific focus area:
- 1 position will focus on engagement with a broad spectrum of healthcare providers, including (but not limited to), general practice, pharmacy, allied health and community health organisations.
- 1 position will focus predominantly on private specialist engagement. However, within the scope of this positon, the incumbent could be required to support general practice, pharmacy, allied health and community health organisations (as required).
To gain a full understanding of the requirements of this job, please see the position description on our website www.bsphn.org.au.
In return for your skills and capabilities, we offer:
- Attractive remuneration and salary packaging option
- Generous annual leave options
- Employee Health & Wellbeing Program
- Commitment to learning and development and performance excellence
- Free Social Club
Please visit our website at www.bsphn.org.au for more information.
Our organisation values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people living with disability and members of the LGBTQIA+ community are strongly encouraged to apply. Brisbane South PHN values diversity in culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, neurodiversity or any other aspect which makes our people unique.
The salary offered will be dependent upon your skills, qualifications and experience against those required for the position.
To apply, please send your current resume with a covering letter outlining how you meet the skills, experience and knowledge requirements of the role. Within your cover letter, please identify which position/s are most desirable to you and outline any experience, relevance, preferences or qualifications that are specific to that position focus. Please send this through by 9am Monday 18th October 2021.
For further information on the role, please contact Jenaya Price, Digital Health Coordinator on 07 3864 7542 during business hours.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.