Business / Customer Service Traineeship
Glenco is an Australian owned award-winning trade services business operating since 1988 serving the commercial, and residential market in greater Sydney. At Glenco, our people are our most valuable asset and we seek exceptional people who are both passionate and committed to providing outstanding service.
We have an amazing opportunity for a motivated Business Trainee to join our dynamic, fun team. Our friendly office is located in Alexandria.
As a Customer Service Trainee you will be working full time hours Monday-Friday while completing a Certificate IV in Business with time at work to focus on your studies. You will have all the benefits of a fulltime job while kick starting your career with workplace experience while obtaining a Nationally recognised qualification.
The successful applicant will be working alongside a busy team and assisting them with their day to day tasks as required. Duties will include:
- Dealing directly with our client base via email and over the phone
- Answering and directing all incoming calls and handling enquiries
- Working closely with our technical team assisting with organising their daily schedules
- General admin duties needed to assist the smooth running of the service team
- Data entry - processing and updating client's information
The successful applicant ?
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- A customer service focus and a friendly, confident telephone manner
- A can do attitude
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- A sense of humour
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to undertake a traineeship and the successful candidate will be required to undertake a police check.
If you would like to join our award winning company, apply today via seek or email Katrina your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.