Planning / Customer Service Coordinator
United Safety & Survivability Corporation provides leading fire safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world. With 11 locations across Australia, we are able to combine our strengths and lead the way forward with the world’s most advanced fire protection solutions. Our integrated network of innovative fire suppression products is fully reliable and comprehensive, providing safety and protection to people and businesses when they need it most.
Based in Mudgee, we have an opportunity for an experienced planner, to join our established planning team. This is a fast-paced role that requires excellent time management, customer service and ability to meet multiple deadlines. It will involve:
- Scheduling/Planning of mobile fire suppression and fixed facilities fire servicing for our Western NSW regions (Mudgee, Lithgow & surrounding areas)
- Executing system install plans to meet due dates
- Collaborate with other company business units
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Extremely strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing deadlines and priorities
- High level organisational and communication skills
- Being able to flexible and adapt to changing situations/work schedules
- Experience in supporting internal & external customers with a high level of customer service
- Knowledge of mine sites would be an advantage (but is not essential)
- Ability to work with Management to understand product requirements and changes
- Experience with SimPRO software will be an advantage
- Experience in the fire industry is preferred (but not essential)
Be a part of making something big! We are not just building incredible, life-saving products, we are building a culture. From the manufacturing floor to the sales office, each and every employee here plays an important role in who we are as a company. We heavily invest in professional development because we know that we all grow stronger when we grow together. We value our employees, and this role will offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working from home / office flexibility
- Health rebate
- Access to our employee assistance program
- Corporate discounts
- Formal mentoring and leadership development programs
- Years of service recognition and much more
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would like to work with United Safety and address how you meet the above selection criteria.
United Safety is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer service coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.