Are you tired of chasing work, preparing quotes, and then chasing payments from clients?
Is delivering the highest standard of workmanship, reliability, and customer service your core focus?
Would you love to work with an award-winning team of professional and reliable designers, trades, and management team?
If the above three questions resonate with you, then you will relish the opportunity to work with genuine, down to earth colleagues in a role that will allow you to continue to hone and develop your skills in a respectful and friendly working environment.
This role will see you working with a supportive organisation who has over the last 16+ years become the most awarded HIA Renovations association member. smarterBATHROOMS+ vision and values differentiate us from our competitors and creates a wonderful base for the teams ongoing success. We pride ourselves on providing high quality service to our clients and seek someone who can deliver to the same standard.
The role involves:
- Installing bathroom, kitchen and laundry cabinets to pre-prepared walls and floors with other miscellaneous joinery when required
In return, we will offer:
- Organised, interesting, and regular bathroom and kitchen renovation work, including help to schedule your work
- Pre-assembled cabinetry ready to install - no unloading
- Generous fixed price rates that reflect the quality work we expect
- Prompt payment of invoices
It is expected that you will:
- Possess a trade qualification (desirable)
- Supply tools of trade and own vehicle
- Have your own ABN, insurances, and S.W.M.S
For more information about the our company, please visit www.smarterbathrooms.com.au or other social media platforms to see the excellent work currently on show.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and are serious about a move to an organisation which truly values its people, then please don’t hesitate to take the first step and forward your application (cover letter / CV) via the Seek “apply now” icon.
- Do you have an Australian Business Number (ABN)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Kitchen Installer?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.