Operations Manager - Fire Protection
United Safety & Survivability Corporation provides leading fire safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world. With 11 locations across Australia, we are able to combine our strengths and lead the way forward with the world’s most advanced fire protection solutions. Our integrated network of innovative fire suppression products is fully reliable and comprehensive, providing safety and protection to people and businesses when they need it most.
Based in Sydney we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager, looking after our teams in Sydney and Victoria delivering safety, quality, and operational efficiencies. This role will actively ensure we deliver our products and services on time to the customer for installations, mobile suppression systems servicing & fixed facility fire systems, and will require a mixture of time in the office, field, and focussing on customer engagement.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Strong people management skills
- Managing logistics and problem solving
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Experience in servicing mobile suppression systems & fixed facility fire systems is preferred (but not essential)
- Experience in supporting internal & external customers with a high level of customer service
- Experience in supporting business processes such as stores, workshop, planning, and customers
- Ability to work with Management to understand product requirements and changes
- Experience with monthly forecasting & reporting
- Proven experience in successfully managing a team
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to travel/develop meetings with new and existing clients
- Able to meet and exceed sales and business growth targets
- Ability to manage targets for sales and profit
Be a part of making something big! We are not just building incredible, life-saving products, we are building a culture. From the manufacturing floor to the sales office, each and every employee here plays an important role in who we are as a company. We heavily invest in professional development because we know that we all grow stronger when we grow together. We value our employees, and this role will offer:
- Competitive salary
- Tool of Trade vehicle / or vehicle allowance
- Health rebate
- Access to our employee assistance program
- Corporate discounts
- Formal mentoring and leadership development programs
- Years of service recognition and much more
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would like to work with United Safety and address how you meet the above selection criteria.
United Safety is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- What's the largest size team you have managed?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations manager?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.