Technical Product & Training Manager
United Safety & Survivability Corporation provides leading fire safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world. With 11 locations across Australia, we are able to combine our strengths and lead the way forward with the world’s most advanced fire protection solutions. Our integrated network of innovative fire suppression products is fully reliable and comprehensive, providing safety and protection to people and businesses when they need it most.
Reporting to the Training and Compliance Manager, we have a unique and newly created position for an experienced Technical Product and Training Manager to lead the development and ensure implementation of training and development to drive business improvement strategies and mitigate risk across the business. This role will:
- Identify skill gaps and training needs
- Ensure that the right development and training solutions are designed
- Maintain a suite of training resources, auditing tools and site inspections
- Drive continuous improvement and change management
- Provide technical service support internally and externally
- Develop training documents and supporting resources
- Be a subject matter expert for all OEM products, to deliver high technical support
- Management of learning management system to ensure compliance
- Project Management
The ideal person we are looking for will have:
- 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Fire protection industry experience (desirable)
- A mechanical/electrical trade background - essential
- Certificate IV training and assessing (or willing to obtain)
- Be well presented with excellent communication skills
- Experience in facilitating and delivering face-to-face and online training packages
- High level of computer literacy including proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Experience in preparing training content such as documentation and videos
- Familiar with ISO9001 accreditation and Australian standards
- Able to develop policies and procedures
- Change Management certification desirable
- Ability to travel nationally as required
Be a part of making something big! We are not just building incredible, life-saving products, we are building a culture. From the manufacturing floor to the sales office, each and every employee here plays an important role in who we are as a company. We heavily invest in professional development because we know that we all grow stronger when we grow together. We value our employees, and this role will offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health rebate
- Access to our employee assistance program
- Corporate discounts
- Formal mentoring and leadership development programs
- Years of service recognition and much more
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would like to work with United Safety and address how you meet the above selection criteria.
United Safety is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Training Manager?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of ISO 9001?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.