Thriving Futures is an exciting project that is supporting locals seeking to enter or re-enter the early childhood sector.
We currently have opportunities for Trainee Early Childhood Educators and we are working with a number of childcare centres in Port Hedland and South Hedland who can offer you Permanent Full or Part -Time roles.
We are able to offer full funding to support your studies for a Cert III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
Once you are enrolled on a formal training course and have started working within one of the local childcare centres, you will also be given ongoing help from a dedicated mentor. They will be on hand for you and give you all the confidence you need during your employment and studies.
If you live in the Hedland region (or are moving there with a view to stay long term), we’d love to hear from you.
These opportunities are open to a wide range of people and we would love to hear from the following:
- Local Indigenous applicants
- High School Leavers
- Parents looking to return to the workforce
- Mature age workers looking to re-enter the workforce
- Candidates looking to switch career pathways from another sector
This is such a rewarding career and we are here to help you on the journey. Give one of our friendly team at call and we can give you all the information you need to know
Check us out on Facebook page Thriving Futures or on our website www.thrivingfutures.org.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.