Catering Industries Pty Ltd is a leading provider of contracted hospitality services (catering, cleaning and laundry) to Australia's health and aged care, education, government, corporate and resources sector. We currently employ over 1,500 personnel across various operations in our active market.
About the role
We are seeking a Part time Catering Assistant to join the kitchen team in our client's aged care facility located in Arncliffe, NSW.
- Shifts available Monday - Sunday on a floating Roster
The Shift schedule will be discussed with the successful applicant during the interviewing process.
*The successful applicant must provide a current Federal Police Check certificate, COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate and a 2021 Flu Shot Certificate or be willing to apply for these prior to commencement.*
Key Responsibilities (Full training Provided)
- Providing meal service to elderly residents
- Cleaning of serveries and dining room set up
- Adhering to and completing quality assurance documents
- Washing dishes in the main kitchen and plating of meals
- Preparing salads and sandwiches in the main kitchen
- Function set up and clear down
- Assist the Chef and Chef Manager as required in day to day tasks
- Food and beverage service
Benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate plus penalty loadings as per Hospitality Award. You will also receive comprehensive training to perform your role in a satisfactory manner.
Our Staff Benefits program where you will have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
Why work with Catering Industries?
We are a family owned and operated business where our people are our backbone and it's their passion and dedication that has attributed to our substantial organic growth over the past 40 years. We emphasize a culture of service excellence, where our core values of CARE, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY & TRUST are expected of all employees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a catering assistant?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.