Committed to nurturing and supporting the professional development of the nursing, midwifery and allied health teams at Mildura Base Hospital, the Education Department is going through a significant period of change. We are building our education team across all areas including a Nurse Educator Critical Care (ICU) position.
About the role:
This is an ongoing, full time position (job share may be considered) and joins the existing Nurse Educator Critical Care (ED).
The Nurse Educator Critical Care (ICU) is a clinical leadership position, responsible for co-ordinating and facilitating education opportunities to advance the professional development of the nursing team. This hands-on position supports learners along the continuum and in all areas of the Intensive Care Unit.
A member of the Education team, the Nurse Educator Critical Care (ICU) is integral to workforce development at Mildura Base Public Hospital and you will also have the opportunity to contribute to, and be involved in, organisation wide educational programs.
Passionate for educating and supporting the nursing workforce, you will have innovative thinking, are solution orientated and self-motivated. A demonstrated ability to work within our organisational values of Happy, Empathetic, Accountable, Respect and Team based (HEART) is essential.
What You Need:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Relevant qualifications as per the position description
- Demonstrated experience in Critical Care and/or Intensive Care Nursing
- A personal approach which is positive, enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
About the Organisation
Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH) was established as a new entity in September 2020. MBPH is a leading healthcare provider in the north west of Victoria, known for its high level of professionalism, quality care and community engagement.
MBPH provides a range of acute services in emergency, maternity, intensive care, rehabilitation, community services, psychiatric in and outpatient care, palliative care, renal dialysis and chemotherapy service to the people of North West Victoria. The hospital also provides medical imaging and pathology services.
MBPH is proud to be affiliated with Monash and La Trobe Universities for the provision of undergraduate and postgraduate Medical, Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health education. Affiliations also exist with other universities for clinical placement and training.
For further information regarding the Hospital visit www.mbph.org.au
What We Offer:
- Work life balance
- A supportive learning environment, should you wish to undertake postgraduate studies
- Career advancement opportunities
- Staff Wellbeing Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Salary Packaging (pay less tax!) and novated leasing
- Our Location! Further information regarding Mildura @ www.visitmildura.com.au
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button. For further information about this position and our wonderful Hospital, please visit www.mbph.org.au
Position closes Thursday 21 October 2021
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.